Phillip A. Raley
- Tort Law; Commercial Litigation; Insurance Law; Creditors Rights Law.
- Born Dallas, Texas, October 18, 1951.
- University of Arkansas (B.S.B.A., 1973; J.D., 1977).
- Admitted to bar, 1977, Arkansas and U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas; U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit; 1995.
- Jefferson County and Arkansas Bar Associations (Member, Real Estate and Financial Institutions Section).
- Member, House of Delegates (1990-1992).
- American Bar Association.