Anthony (Tony) A. Hilliard
- Taxation Law; Estate Planning Law; Probate Law; Banking Law; Employee Benefits Law; Business Law.
- Born Rison, Arkansas, July 4, 1956.
- Hendrix College (B.A. 1978).
- University of Little Rock School of Law (J.D. 1996).
- Southern Methodist University School of Law (LL.M. (Taxation), 1998).
- Admitted to bar 1996, Arkansas and U.S. District Courts, Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas, 1996.
- Arkansas Bar Association Board of Governors.
- Tenured Delegate Arkansas Bar Association House of Delegates.
- Past President Arkansas Bar Association Tax Section.
- Secretary/Treasurer Arkansas Bar PAC.
- Associate Editor, UALR Law Journal, 1995.
- Arkansas Bar Association Lawyer Legacy Award, 2006.
- Arkansas Society of CPAs, Mac Angel Award, 2006.
- Best Lawyer’s in America, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates (2006-2009)
- Jefferson County and American Bar Associations (Member of Taxation and Business Section).
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (CPA 1982-Inactive).