George A. Lea, III
- General Law, Civil Practice, Family Law, Labor and Employment, Leases and Leasing, Landlord and Tenant Law, Personal Injury, Probate, Real Estate, Wills.
- Born Pine Bluff, Arkansas, August 26, 1978.
- Married with 3 children.
- Lyon College (B.A. 2000).
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock (M.A. Liberal Studies 2008).
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock (J.D. 2015).
- Admitted to Arkansas Bar, 2015.
- Jefferson County Bar Association.
- Arkansas Bar Association.
- American Bar Association.