David R. Bridgforth
- Agricultural Law; Real Estate Law; Corporate; Business Law; Litigation; General Law.
- Born Pine Bluff, Arkansas, July 6, 1966.
- Louisiana Tech University (B.S. Finance, 1988).
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law (J.D., 1991).
- Phi Delta Phi (President 1991).
- Admitted to bar, 1991, Arkansas and U.S. District Courts, Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas; 1992, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.
- Arkansas Business; 40 Under 40 (2004).
- VOCALS Jefferson County Pro Bono Attorney of the Year (2008; 2015).
- Jefferson County Bar Association.
- Arkansas Bar Association (House of Delegates, Member 1998-2001).
- American Bar Association.
- American Agricultural Law Association.
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center (Board of Directors 2018-present).
- Economic Development Alliance of Jefferson County, Arkansas (Board of Directors 2010-2017; Chairman 2011-2012; Treasurer 2013-2014; Vice-Chairman 2015-2017).
- Jefferson County Industrial Foundation (Board of Directors 2004-2011; Chairman 2010-2011).
- Greater Pine Bluff Chamber of Commerce (Board of Directors 1998-2004; Chairman 2003).
- Arkansas River Regional Intermodal Facilities Authority (Board of Directors 2003-present).
- American Red Cross (Arkansas State Service Council, Chairman 2003; Jefferson County Chapter, Board of Directors 1994-2000, Chairman 1996-1999, Board of Directors 2006-2010).