Rosalind M. Mouser
- Creditor Rights in foreclosures, bankruptcies, collections, and loan workouts. Financial Institutions – Deposits, loans, subpoenas, garnishments, and operational issues.
- Ouachita Baptist University (Summa Cum Laude with Honors 1980).
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law (J.D., 1984).
- Bristol University (LLM Studies at Bristol University, Bristol, England – Rotary Scholarship).
- Admitted to bar, 1984. Arkansas and U.S. District Courts, Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit; United States Supreme Court.
- American College of Bankruptcy.
- American Bankruptcy Institute.
- Arkansas Bar Association (President – 2008-2009; Chair of Executive Council – 1992-1993; Chair of Young Lawyer’s Section – 1989-1990; Executive Council and House of Delegates; Outstanding Lawyer-Citizen Award – 2017-2018).
- Arkansas Bar Foundation.
- Debtor Creditor Bar of Central Arkansas.
- Jefferson County Bar Association.
- Go Forward Pine Bluff – Board of Directors.
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center – Audit Committee.
- Greater Pine Bluff Chamber of Commerce – President (1996-1997).