William C Bridgforth
- Agricultural Law; Environmental Law; Real Estate Law.
- Born Forrest City, Arkansas, July 6, 1940.
- Washington & Lee University and University of Arkansas (B.S. 1962).
- University of Arkansas (LL.B., 1964). Delta Theta Phi.
- Admitted to bar, 1964, Arkansas; 1966, U.S. District Courts, Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas; 1973, U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit.
- Harvey W. McGeorge Award for Distinguished Service to Agriculture in Arkansas (1993).
- C. E. Ransick Award from the Arkansas Bar Association for outstanding service to the Arkansas Bar (2005).
- Author: “Federal Tax Liens – Priority of a Chattel Mortgage with a Dragnet Clause,” 17 Arkansas Law Review 85, 1963.
- Member: Arkansas Law Review, 1964-1964.
- Jefferson County Bar Association (President, 1978-1979).
- Arkansas Bar Association (Member: Executive Committee, Young Lawyers Section, 1970-1972. House of Delegates, 1978-1981).
- American Bar Association.
- American Agricultural Law Association (Board of Directors; President, 2004-2005).
- Fellow: Arkansas Bar Foundation.
- Fellow: American Bar Foundation.